Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Updates!!!

Hey, everyone. Um . . . apparently, I'm supposed to post something. ;) Okay! I posted. Bye!

. . . Just kidding . . . :P

Let's see, what to write? Ah! I just went to one of my very good friends' benefit concert to raise money for her exchange trip to Italy. (Elise.) I played the harp for her there. I was told it went quite well, but I should have practiced more, because I messed up about a gazillion times. That's alright, though. Practice makes perfect, right? *says sheepishly* I also made a card for another good friend's birthday. (Wyatt.) It was the first time I had made my own card (well, the first time that it looked good at least.) and I'm also planning on sending him a CD mix of some of my favorite church songs.

School is almost over, and I'm VERY excited for the last week - especially for my Geometry class to be over. I'm also quite anxious for high school, as my Junior High holds seventh through ninth instead of the usual. So I'm a freshman . . . kind of . . . I guess I'm alright with it though. On our last week of school, we have promotion, yearbook day, and most importantly: Lagoon day! On Lagoon day, for those of you who don't know, the ninth graders get to go to the amusement park Lagoon and stay there basically all day with all of our friends.

Well, I'll have to say "See you later," for now. I've got a harp lesson today, and Chelsea has dance pictures, so . . . may God be with you 'till we meet again! :)
Luv, Liss (I'll post this after everything - it's my sign off on everything I post anywhere.)

No comments: