Tuesday, July 1, 2008

The Diet Woe's

Today is day # 1 of my new diet..er..I mean, lifestyle change. It is still early in the day and I have stomped, cried,pouted, and screamed at my kids. Chelsea thinks I hate her.

In despair I took a big bite of a brownie, which I then spit out. (It doesn't count if you spit it out, does it?) It sure tasted good though. My nutritionist, Brandon (that's right, I have my very own nutritionist) says that after a week of this new way of eating, I should be able to jump out of bed with all kinds of vigor and energy and hit the ground running. Could that really be true? I am determined to find out! By next Tuesday I fully expect to be feeling great and for all the crappy sugary food cravings to be gone...We'll see.

So if anyone reading this happens upon my children, please give them the TLC that they need. I'm not sure how long this trollish behavior will go on, but until I get a handle on it I am going to duct tape my mouth shut. Love to you all.

No comments: