Saturday, July 26, 2008

HELLOOOOOOOOO everyone!! It's been a busy last few days. My mom and little sister paige both had birthdays, and we had a fun birthday party until christian had to go to the e.r. and get 13 stitches in his ear from the trailor gate falling on him. My mom wrote more about it down in another post :) :) My cousin Jeremy just got back from his mission, and the whole family came from Wyoming to visit. We all spent a night at my dad's office which is on the parade route for the days of 47 parade. We all woke up and watched the parade and it was alot of fun. Then we all went to my grandparents house in Highland and had a welcome home/birthday party for Jeremy. Yesterday they had to leave, which was pretty sad because we didn't get to see them for very long but it was alot of fun.
Last night I stayed at my Aunt Dee Dee's house and helped her paint her house she is moving out of and going to rent out. We were up really late and then i slept in till noon :) :) Today we have all been kinda relaxing and my mom and sister left togo to a Tabernacle Choir concert with the Osmands :) :) fun fun fun! So theres somewhat of an update of how the last few days have been. :)

No comments: